I’m a mother, wife, writer, student, and reader.
Silliness. Deep thinking. Belly laughs. Zombie movies. Babies. Video games. Writing. High heels. Music. Jeff Buckley. Stephen King. Jeff Goldblum. These are all things that I enjoy. Immensely.
Since I’m terrible at talking about myself I shall answer some random questions I found on other review blogs. That’s one way to get to know me 🙂
What types of books do you read and who are your favorite authors?
- Authors: In case you can’t tell from above, I adore Stephen King. Every word he puts on the page is perfection. Some may call him wordy, but he uses exactly enough words to make me *see*. I also like Anne Rice, Stacia Kane, Annabel Joseph, Jennifer Hillier, and Chuck Palahniuk to name a few living authors. I’m a huge fan of Edgar Allen Poe, Oscar Wilde, Jane Austin and Emily Bronte. I’m always on the lookup for up and coming writers, though. If you happen to find one you think I may like, send me an email or message me on Goodreads!
- Genres : Well…I’m eclectic. It really depends on how I’m feeling from one day to the next.I’m very specific about what I like & don’t like, though my tastes are somewhat all over the place. I do tend to stick with Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Historical Fiction, Historical Romance, Mystery/Thriller, General & Literary Fiction, Memoirs & Biographies. I’m also a fan of both adult and young adult fiction. I’m a *voracious* reader and tend to finish a book or two a day, so I’ll read whatever I can get my hands on. Including erotica 😉
Something a little out there that you may not know about me:
- I can’t draw straight line no matter how much you pay me. I can barely draw a stick figure.
- I can sing only when I’ve had a few glasses of wine or shots of tequila. However, you probably don’t want to hear my caterwauling though a Fiona Apple song. Just sayin’
- I’ve had writers block for 5 years and I’m only three chapters away from completing my manuscript. In fact, I think this is the most I’ve written in the past 5 years.
p style=”text-align:center;padding-left:30px;”>I’m a huge fan of Japanese stuff; food, drink, games, anime, dramas, manga, hentai. Here is a pic of a few things I made (minus the sushi, that’s from my fave restaurant)
I’m 37 years old & I still love knee socks. In the left photo my socks have the Statute of Liberty on them & I’m wearing neon yellow knee high compression socks in the right one.
I know all of this was a lot to read and if you made it through, yay! You deserve a cookie! If you have scrolled down without reading, yay to you, too! I’m glad you’re here!